Sunday, June 5, 2011

La Multi Ani

I don't know a better way to start off a new year. Woke up and danced to P-Funk's "Flashlight", had breakfast at Mimi's Cafe with an authentic French waitress, got a sick jacket at the Goodwill, and got to see some good friends.

It's gotten to the point where birthdays don't carry the same magic they once did. I don't get excited at the idea of turning one year older, I honestly almost forgot about this one entirely. But I have to say, this has been one of the most memorable birthdays I've had in years.

It wasn't hard to realize that I am truly blessed to have the friends and family that I do. Without the love and support you have all given me over the years, I would be lost.

And most of all, I want to express my love and gratitude for my beautiful wife. You were the leading roll in making this such a magnificent day, and the main reason I am the man I am today.

Thank you and God bless,
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment